Saturday 3 August 2013

Sex with My Brother

When mom and dad said they were going to be gone for the weekend my older brother started making plans to have a party at our house. It was the week before the 4th of July and our parents planned on driving up state to see my Aunt and Uncle.

They tried to convince us to go with them, but I knew about the party and was totally determined to stick around because Mark had some cute friends. Mark was going to be a senior and almost 18. My little sister Carmen was the baby at 14, and I was stuck in the middle having just turned 16 on Memorial Day.

Mark was the tallest one of us at almost 6’. I was only 5’4” and 98lbs. Carmen was even smaller at 5’ and maybe 80 or 90. I always teased her because I had bigger breasts and she just had mosquito bites! We all had black hair and brown eyes just like our parents.



When I got home from work Mark was sitting out by the pool talking on his phone. I went out to see how the plans were going.

“Hey Meg,” He said, and put his phone down, “I just found out Jake talked his older brother into buying a keg for us.”
“Cool!” I told him.
“We got to pitch in....you got any money?”

“How much?”
“Like 5 bucks each....if enough people show up we might even make some money.”
“Awesome!” I told him and dug five bucks out of my purse and gave it to him.

“What are we going to do about Carmen?” I asked him.
“I guess we have to let her come....I mean we can’t ship her off and shit. Mom and Dad said we need to watch her while there gone.”

I didn’t like the idea of my little sister seeing what was going on at one of our parties. But I didn’t see any way to fix it either.

“Okay, I hope she keeps her mouth shut.”
“I already told her, and she said if she can be at the party she won’t tell on us.”

“Alright, she better not!”
“She’s cool!”
“Okay, I got to get out of these clothes and swim.”
“Yeah it’s fucking hot as hell today!” Mark told me as he picked up his phone again and started texting.

I couldn’t wait for Friday night to get there and Mark kept telling me the party was on. If everyone showed up we would actually make 20 or 30 bucks on the beer.

It turned out that 20 kids came over and we actually made nothing, but broke even after buying cups, ice, and the tap rental.

Mark had the stereo blasting, but not so loud that the neighbors would call the cops. Anyway we weren’t too worried because we lived out in the woods and the closest house was half a mile away.

There were a lot of Mark’s buddies there and most of them had brought girl friends with them that kind of ruined my hopes but the beer was cold and we all started getting buzzed and having a good time.

Almost right away I had to get on Carmen for acting like a little slut because she was showing off her body in her little bikini and flirting with the guys.....even when their girlfriends were with them! We probably shouldn’t have let her have any beer but we had to or she would rat us out.

Someone got the bright idea to have chicken fights in the pool and it sounded pretty good except I didn’t have a partner.

“Come on Sis,” Mark told me, “You and I can beat these dweebs!”

I figured why not, and when all the teams were picked including my little sis we started an elimination tournament to see who would be the Champions of our first annual drunk fest and pool party.

I guess because we we’re all pretty drunk that the competition was pretty wild. It turned into us girls riding on the guy’s shoulders trying to rip each other’s tops off. I lost mine twice in two rounds to the cheers of the guys, but we still won.

My little sister lost her top once, and didn’t seem to mind because she took a really long time to put it back on after her match. I rode on Mark’s shoulders, and by the time the last four matches took place us girl’s just left our tops off because they would get yanked off anyway.

Mark and I won our match and stood in the water to see who would win the last one. I just left my top off and I noticed Mark looking at my boobs.

“God Sis you got a great rack!” He told me and grinned.

I looked down at my boobs and my nipples were sticking all the way out. Partly because the water was starting to feel cold, and partly because they had been pinched and grabbed during the fights.

“Thanks! but you shouldn’t be looking at them.”
“Sorry, I can’t help it!” Mark grinned, “They are fantastic!”

I looked over and my little sister Carmen was kissing an older guy and her top was off.

“Carmen!” I yelled at her, “Knock it off!”

She gave me a dirty look but stopped and the guy was more afraid than her, and took off.

We lost the last match and it was really dirty fighting. I was getting my boobs pinched and tugged on and I was doing the same to the girl named Kelly. They pushed us over and my brother pulled me up sputtering from the bottom of the pool.

That would have been fine, but he’d reached around and held both of my boobs and pulled me up. I shook his hands off and told him to stop it.... as everyone started laughing.

I think he was embarrassed and took off while I got another plastic cup of beer. I had to chase another boy away from my sister and told her to put her top back on. I always thought I was a slut, until I saw how she was acting that night with a few beers in her.

She told me to put mine back on too, and I’d forgotten all about it..... so I got in the pool and found it floating and put it back on.

I stayed in the water drinking and watching the other kids starting to get personal and a few of them had enough sense to take it elsewhere and leave after saying thanks for the great party!

I guess with all of the matches in a row I had forgotten how bad I had to pee. I thought about doing it in the pool but decided it was too nasty so I got out and raced in the backdoor afraid that I was going to pee any second.

Our downstairs bathroom is pretty tiny and the door barely clears the sink. I barged in not even bothering to knock and almost ran into my brother Mark. He was leaning back on the sink with his suit down around his ankles.

His eyes were closed and he was jacking off!

I guess it was bad timing on my part because just as I almost ran into him he let out a grunt and a big stream of cum shot out and hit me right on the lips. He kept grunting and pumping his cock so fast that three more blast hit right under my boobs on my stomach.

I let out a scream and tried to back away, “What the fuck are you DOING!”

His eyes popped open and he looked like he couldn’t believe it. I was trying to wipe the huge blob of cum from my lips and I could taste the little bit that had gotten in my mouth.

I couldn’t wait any longer and barged past him, yanked my bottoms down and started peeing in the bowl.

“God your pussy is beautiful!” Mark said, and I looked up and he was standing there looking down at me while I was peeing.

His cock was still twitching and cum was still leaking out from the end of it.

“GET OUT!” I yelled at him.

“Sorry, I couldn’t help it!” He said, trying to pull his suit up over his cock that was still stiff as a board, “I kept feeling your pussy when you were on my shoulders....... and your tits look so hot!”

“GET THE FUCK OUT!” I screamed at him again, as my pee finally started to stop.

Mark hurried out shutting the door behind him still saying he was sorry.

I felt something warm and looked down to see my belly button was full of cum. It had run down my tummy filled my belly button and seeped through my pubes to my pussy and was dripping into the bowl!

“God!” I said and tried cleaning up with toilet paper that just got stuck in it, “I wasn’t a virgin but I’d never had seen that much cum before!

When I got it cleaned up the best I could I looked in the mirror and there was some white globs on my neck under my chin.

“Fuck!” I said again, and cleaned that off too.

I went back out to the pool thankful it was dark and dove in. I cleaned all his sticky cum off me even though I should have used the shower. My brother was talking to his friends and looking over at me to see if I was still pissed.

I was.... and gave him a nasty look and he quickly turned away.

After a while I cooled off and swam over and yelled, “Mark will you bring me a beer?”

He perked up and got a big cup for me. When he bent down to hand it to me he said, “Sorry Meg.....”

“I know you couldn’t help it.” I took the cup and swam away from him.

I’d never thought about my brother having the hot’s for me. In a way it was kind of flattering... but just so wrong that I was glad nobody had seen what had happened!

I decided to drink it out of my mind, and by midnight when the last couple left I was feeling a lot better and totally toasted.

Mark brought us each a beer sat them on the edge of the pool and then dove in. He swam up next to me and took a drink as we hung there on the side.

“You still mad at me Meg?”
“No.....I guess not.....it just freaked me out is all.” I told him.
“Yeah...me too! I didn’t expect someone to come barging in like that!”

“Sorry,” I told him, “I had to pee so bad I was just about to lose it.”
“That’s okay; I know what that feels like.”

I hadn’t seen Carmen for a while and asked, “Have you seen Carmen lately?”

“She told me that she was wasted, and going to bed.”

“GOOD!” I told him, “Did you see how she was acting?”

“Yeah, I guess her hormones are acting up.” He laughed.
“She’s not the only one.” I told him.

“Yeah.....I guess not.”

I was feeling pretty relaxed now that all the excitement had wound down. It was pitch dark and quiet with the stereo off, well except for some frogs croaking at the other end of the pool.

“Meg can I tell you something without you getting mad?” Mark asked me.

I took a sip of beer, “Sure......well I’ll try not too.”

“I wanted to explain what happened is all.”
“Okay but you really don’t need to.”
“Yes I do, because it’s driving me crazy.”

I looked at him, “Yeah okay.”

“When we were chicken fighting I could feel your pussy on my neck and it got me so horny that I wanted to spin you around and eat you. Then I saw your tits and all I could think of was how bad I wanted suck on them.......GOD you’re so hot that I wanted to tear your suit off and fuck you all night long!”

“Jesus Mark!” I said, “I’m not that hot.....and besides I’m your sister not your girlfriend!”

“I knew you’d get mad.”
“I’m not mad, but you need a girlfriend if you’re so horny you want me.”

“I’ve always wanted you Megan,” He said, “Every night I play with my dick and think of you and I having sex.”

“God Mark!” I told him, “You need to stop thinking like that.....you’ll get both of us in trouble if mom and dad finds out.

“I wish I could, I’m so hard right now that my dick hurts!”

I turned to face him and said, “You need to quit talking like that or I’m getting out.”

“No.....please.....let me make love to you just this once, and I’ll never mention it again!” He pleaded, “I need it so bad......feel.”

He took my fee hand and pulled it under water to his cock. I don’t know why I didn’t cuss him out but instead I let him put my hand on his cock.....it felt huge and hard in my hand.

“Please.......I need you so badly my balls hurt!”

I was getting turned on feeling how big and hard his cock felt, “Okay but just this once, and then I never want you to say that stuff to me again.” I told him...... giving in to his pitiful plea for mercy.

“I promise,” and he got closer and tied to kiss me.

I let him, and just kept my hand on his cock because it felt really nice.

He grabbed me, and when we got to the shallower part where we could stand with just our heads out of the water he put his hands on my bare hips and we kissed again. It was really starting to get my own hormones going and I let him take my top off.

He grabbed my boobs with both hands and started squeezing them, “Fuck you have such awesome tits!”

He kissed me again, and this time he pulled my bikini bottoms down under the water and I kicked them free of my ankles. I held his cock and jacked it back and forth feeling how thick and long it was, while he sucked both of my nipples one at a time. We made our way to the steps that led out of the pool and sat down on them.

I leaned back as he kissed me and played with my boobs, and then his hand went down and found my pussy. He started to rub it and that made me get so hot that I told him to come with me and led him out of the pool and over to one of the big padded lounge chairs.

“Do you really want to eat my pussy?” I asked him sitting down on it with my legs over both sides and showing him my twat.
“GOD!” was all he said, and crawled up between my legs and started licking it.

I forgot all about Mark being my older brother. I forgot that we were naked on the pool patio. All I could do was think about how good his tongue and mouth felt on my pussy!

Mark was really, really, good at it. Much better than any guy I’d been with before. I don’t know how he learned to eat pussy like that, but at the time I didn’t fucking care as long as he didn’t stop!

Mark ended up making me cum so hard I was flopping around and before I quit he was pushing my legs wide apart and pulling me to his cock that was standing there waving around. When I was all the way flat and spread open he sat down in front of my crotch and tapped my pussy with his knob.

My clit tingled and sent more shock waves up my spine. He rubbed it up and down my slit a few times and it felt hot and smooth. Then it was there in my opening and he pushed it in.

I arched my back and let out a moan as he entered me. He leaned down on top of me and said, “I’ve been wanting this for so long!”

His cock felt so hard and thick, and soon it also felt very long as he started to fuck me. I put my legs up over his shoulders and took him as deep as it could go. He started to really fuck me hard after that, and I loved every inch of his nice hard dick slamming in and out of me!

He kept telling me how hot and wet I felt and I just kept telling him to fuck me in between the loud moans I was making.

“Fuck me Mark......OH GOD!.........give it to me baby!” I yelled and started Cumming, and he kept on.

He started driving it in and out so hard that his balls were slapping against my ass and then he yelled and I felt his cock start throbbing and squirting.

I didn’t know a guy could cum that much but it seemed like 6 or 8 big jerks and then he pumped me a few more times and groaned as it throbbed 3 more times. The inside of my pussy felt hot from all the cum he gave me.

When it stopped he sat up with his cock still twitching all the way in me and let my legs down. I touched my mound and clit and it made me cum again.

“God Meg, it was better than I ever dreamed about!” He told me trying to catch his breath.

He pulled out and stood up and offered his hand to help me get up. I sat up and spun my legs around and his cock was hanging there all creamy. I grabbed it and sucked it into my mouth, milking his soft shaft as he groaned and stood on his tippy toes.

I felt it leak a few little squirts into my mouth and I sucked his knob hard as I pulled back and let it pop out all nice and clean.

“Fuck what was that for?” He asked.
“That was my thank you.... for the best sex I’ve ever had!” I told him and we ran over and dove back in the pool.

We refilled our beer cups and started hanging on the wall again. We never bothered to get our suits back on and all of a sudden my little sister came out of the back door wearing just her bikini bottoms.

Mark and I looked at each other as she approached and stood there in front of us.

“Hi” Carmen said, “You guys done fucking yet?”

“What are you talking about?” I asked her aware that I was naked and so was Mark.
“I saw you,” and pointed up at the second floor of the house.

“Shit!” I thought, realizing that her bedroom window was up there.

“You guys are really noisy too!” Carmen said grinning like she had us over a barrel....and she did because we didn’t know what to say.

“So what about it?” Mark finally said.
“So I’m going to tell mom and dad unless.......”

“Unless what?” I asked her.
“I want fucked too!” She said matter of factly, “Watching you two made me horny.”

“You’re kind of young for that aren’t you?” Mark asked her.

“Not really, I’ve done it before,” Carmen replied, and pulled her bottoms down revealing a completely bare pussy in the dim light.
“She started rubbing her slit in front of us,” God I’m so horny......you guys made me cum twice already.”

Mark and I were speechless watching our little sister acting so slutty!

Carmen came over and sat down in front of Mark with her legs spread wide around where he was holding on to the edge, “Come on big brother.......eat me....or I’m telling!”

She scooted until her crotch was just hanging over the edge. Her bare little pussy showing white in the moonlight. Mark rose up out of the water and held on to the tops of her thighs and put his mouth completely over her bare slit and she let out a moan as he started sucking and licking her.

I remembered how good it felt when he did that to me, and it made me get excited watching him eat my little sister. I got next to him and felt for his cock under the water and when I did it was nice and hard again. I stroked it for him and then went under water and gave him a few sucks before I had to come up for air again.

When I did Carmen was already Cumming, arching her back and grinding her twat on his mouth.

“OH GOD I need fucked so badly!” Carmen groaned, “Hurry up and fuck me!”

Mark pulled himself out of the water as Carmen spread out a towel and got on her hands and knees, “I like it best this way!”

I still couldn’t believe the words coming out of her mouth, but crawled up out of the pool to watch.

Mark was behind her and rubbing his knob on her little 14 year old pussy. He pushed and she let out a groan, “You’re fucking huge......UNhhhhhh don’t stop...... put it all the way in!”

Mark pushed again and it had to hurt but she just told him to keep going as she groaned and moaned. I was getting so horny watching Mark fuck her that I started rubbing my pussy without even thinking about it. When I noticed what I was doing I got up and sat down with my pussy under Carmen’s dangling head.

When she saw it she dropped down to her elbows and started licking me and put a couple of her little fingers up inside of my pussy.

I couldn’t believe my sweet little sister was such a slut! She was sucking my pussy and moaning deeply as Mark fucked her from the back.

Carmen let out a huge moan and then said to me, “Now I know why you made so much noise.....his fucking cock feels so good!” and then she dropped down and sucked my clit really hard.

My little sister made me cum, and when Mark saw me Cumming he shot his own load up her little pussy.

“OH AH AH Unnnhhhhhh...Yeah.....Yeah.....CUM IN MY FUCKING PUSSY!” Carmen screamed, and had her own orgasm as Mark kept moaning and pumping her hard.

When it was over Carmen spun around as Mark stood up on his knees.

She held his balls and licked and sucked his cock until it was completely limp and clean. I was amazed because she did it like some kind of expert, and I kept wondering who she had been learning all of this stuff from. It sure hadn’t been from my brother and me.

Carmen got up and cupped her little bare pussy, “Oh My God ...my pussy feels so good when it’s full of cum! We’re going to have so much fun from now on!”

She dove in the pool and Mark looked at me. I looked back and shrugged my shoulders not knowing what to say after what I’d just seen.

I stood up and said, “So much for one time only, big brother,” And dove in after her, with Mark right behind me.


EmoticonEmoticon